Tuesday, October 29, 2002

I'm baffled.

so I'm still having template problems...

somewhere between blogger.com and my browser the following...

[a href="http://www.aliciadawn.com/blog" target=_blank] Freesia [/a][br]
Brains, Sass and Quizim
[br]"

became:

[a] Freesia [/a][br]
Brains, Sass and Quizim
[br]

The motherfuckin something hell network SOMETHING ate SOME of the HTML but not all!?!?!?!?!?

And, to think back... it's not the first time either.....

now... before you get all on my case about "[" not being "<"... I made that change so as to illustrate whats goin on because "<" will be seen by any and all browsers as a tag, and not displayed.



crap, now I have to do it all over (not as easy as it looks, becase other things got eaten somewhere down the crazy river)

But I just got a simpleton backrub, so life aint too bad here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home