Friday, July 04, 2003

the vicious cirlce of universe can not be reduced to a bumper sticker!

here's the deal...

I'd not seen my friend 'Cowboy Herb' for 3 or 4 months.... not since he went to Atlanta to do a show.... we had been talking about making a short film together.

so last week, I called him and left the standard 'hey dude, let's grab a beer and catch up' msg.

Bitch never called me back!

so last night @ Spin The Bottle he and his new band were playing, and at the intermission raffle, Cowboy Herb decided to offer up a date with himself (at the Space Needle to boot!) as one of the prizes. and it gets better.... the winner gets to invite -7- friends on the going up top on the space needle part of the date

Thus I proceeded to purchase many, many tickets.

Guess who won?

so here's the deal.... A short film is going to be made of the date when it happens, and I'm going to extend 6 of the space needle tickets to those who comment here. (the 7th goes to Freesia 'cause she was gonna kill me for winning the date with Cowboy Herb out from under her)

Oh, PS... the counter on my comments are no longer working, but the commenting part itself works just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home