Wednesday, October 06, 2004

harumph. an engrossing update, I'm sure.

I'm back in the states now.

I've bought 2 new cel phones since losing mine somewhere in Paris.

#1 is ADVERTISED as an international phone that will work in the US. It does not.
#2 is identical to the one lost. Everyone around me seems to have gotten a Treo 600, which I indeed lust after, but, at the end of the day seem to have made to big of a compromise on both phone and Palm sides of the equation.

I was supposed to take the train up to Boston this AM. I did not. In fact I did pretty much nothing today, other than to learn that Starbucks coffee is more highly caffinated than it's competitors.

Go figure.

I'm still in denial about moving to NYC. I know I can *easily* accomplish such a thing. I know firsthand the benefits of such a move. I just really can't seem to pull the trigger on the change. I don't want to give up the house in Seattle. I don't want to give up the great office/studio space either. And while MOST days I want to divorce the Evil Cat, I can't seem to bring myself to accomplish that either.

I'll be home on sunday. maybe that'll cheer me up.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home