Monday, June 10, 2002

My titles are not working.... the tribulations of life on line, with not enough time to worry too much.... and yet I do... "My loyal fans are missing out on the initial context of what I'm saying here."


So here's the REAL deal.... I've been off my meds for a week now.
By no means do I feel great.... in fact today kindo sucked.... but I feel human and in control for the most part. I'm able to let things have a real value, as opposed to a qualified and skewed value.


PS: magnolia STINKS of fish asses tonight.... this is a rare occasion (in spite of the fact that a sizable portion of the Pacific fishing fleet is about 3 miles from my house)....


Did I mention that Perry Ferrell is right?
Did I mention that Software Girl is cute and caring and wonderful.

Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home