Thursday, December 12, 2002

We should start

here

And then I'll have you know that I was at a independent filmmakers cocktail party/discussion forum last night in Belltown (Bada Lounge. Don't. Ever. Go. There.) and I'm chatting with a couple of people I know. C. leans in and mentions to me

"Dude, do you see that guy at the middle of the bar with the long ratty hair who looks like a troll?"

Me: Ya

C. That's the Bass Player from Guns N Roses!

Me. Duff?

C. Yeah Duff McKagan.

Me. You mean former bass player. Didn't know he lives in Seattle.

C. Yeah. Up on capitol hill. He comes to ALL the independent cinema events in town.

Me. Hm.

T. (after listening in to this with mild interest) Nope. It's Not. His name is (redacted) and he's a film composer who's lived here for 20 years.

C. Well it LOOKS just like him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home