Friday, November 29, 2002

Live from Ashville NC!

we walked into a lunch place today, and the guy behind the counter claims to remember me.

The funny thing is that while I've only been to Ashville once, it's entirely possible that we at lunch at this same place. And to add to the confusion/clairty, I was last here in 1996, during the atlanta olympics, and it was just a month or so after the last time I had chopped off all my hair.

Betsy's family is great, and we're having a good time. Though I've found myself being on the verge of, and crossing into breaking into tears for several days now.

moses, I miss her.

a friend just asked me the other day if I'm doing OK... their concern based on what I've been writing in this here journal.... Actually, I'm feeling really on top of things these days.......gotta go, the cars are loading up.... I'll finish this on sunday.


hope y'all had a good holiday!


S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home