Friday, August 01, 2003

I keep meaning to write more of my dreams down.
I keep failing to do so.
I'll make an exception to my repeated failure herein:

post nocturnal commentary in []

For some reason, Tracy Fultz was in the coast guard. And for the same some reason, I was on a ship with her. [I have not spoken with Tracy since 1996 or so... she has just had a second child, and had moved to bakersfield] Tracy had Tattoo's and was in amazing shape.... like she's been doing a bit of body building. I sailed along with her on a patrol through the persian gulf/ straights of taiwan/ puget sound, and then docked.

at the dock were several old friends from Jr/Sr High school, Yi Chang, Fong Kai Wang and Wesley Lin.

Tracy Dissapeared [not in a bad way... just seems my Id had little use for her at that moment]. Fong Kai and Wesley had their fingers in the air, and someone was going around with a sword.

Fong Kai and Wesley were then missing fingers.


[ewwww.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home