Friday, March 26, 2004

b of all:

I've JUST checked into my hotel room.

It's early, and I'm on the can.

It's a nice room. well appointed.

from my throne, I hear the 'knock knock knock'... "housekeeping"... and someone comes in. (good thing I've got the door closed, because the 'loo is right next to the door. again she calls out "Housekeeping"

and I say

"I've just checked in, the rooms already cleaned"

she says:

"I'm just dropping something off."

hmmm.... OK, well, I've got all my bags, I looked at the mini bar when I checked in, and it seems to be stocked... what could she be 'dropping off'... maybe a mint for the pillow? or possibly the Stripper that BenLau sent for me?

a moment later, she's gone, and a few later again and I'm done with my business, and come out into the room...

and sitting on the desk is a fishbowl with a Japanese Fighting Fish in it.

how fuckin' cool is that?

I'm calling him Stan, cause he looks like my 11th Grade English teacher, Stanley Sloame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home