Monday, June 17, 2002

I'm going to Phoenix this week, feeling a bit homesick for the desert....trying to catch up with old friends, upon finding this out, 'Laura' writes me...

"Hey there...
Risking sounding ridiculous... here I go. I'm
wondering if having lunch next week is a good idea.
Here's why... regardless of the level of trust that
[NAME REDACTED] and I have for eachother, feelings of petty
jealously do enter in sometimes. After Scottie's
party - after meeting you - [ND] was obviously
uncomfortable in some way. He was convinced that he
saw in your eyes a longing of some sort... he told me
that "he(you)obviously still has feelings for you."

That's a good rhetorical question... care to answer?"

JEALOUSY - uptight
JEALOUSY - human nature
JEALOUSY- poison

I'm not allowed to see people who are quite signigifacnt in my life because of their need to respect the irrational fears of their significant others.

I've got a diamond necklace of friends I can't speak to scattered across the world.
I'm sad.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home