Friday, November 15, 2002

I really tried this time

but I can't seem to remember my dreams from last night.
There were the type worthy of sharing too.


oh well.

I can tell you that instead of coming to see what I thought was the opening of Tank Plays, but in fact was the preview of Tank Plays. I got holed up in Watertown (formerly Romper Room) in lower Queen Anne with:

My good friend and partner, Mary Margret.
A Woman who grew up in the same town as I did, at the same time, and is Jewish to boot. (not really that rare, I suppose, but a fun coincidence)
And a sassy Lesbian with a boys name who kept grabbing my ass and cramming her tounge in my ear. She even promised to to convert to Judaism if I'd marry her.


go figure.


oh yeah, go see Gilgamesh @ Union Garage. It's keen. You're keen. We are all Keener


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home