Monday, December 23, 2002

I've been aawakkeeeeee for about 28 hours. I was going to try and see some theatre tonight in London, but Room Service and a bubble bath is sounding really appealing.

My meeting went smashingly well. yay team!

London is dreary, crowded and more confusing to navigate than certain small towns in Romania. I'm in a net cafe in a mall that looks like it was designed by someone with a SERIOUS Space Mountain fetish. serious. yuch.

So, my question for the day is thus:

If there is a REALLY intriguing KLM flight attendant on your short flight, are you doing yourself a service by paying attention to the whole bit when everyone is supposed to pretend that the've never used a seatbelt before, OR is being way too cool to pay attention to the boring spiel that the 'man' makes her go through the right way to charm him/her?


and now I'm off, 'cause this mall makes me want to retch. (there's a planet hollywood in it too)


Peace on Earth, or if that's too hard, Make it personal, go listen to Daniel Lanois 'Still Water'


S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home