Wednesday, June 26, 2002

An emotional Day, in Differing Persons.

Clandestine Messages from Midnight Locales in the middle of my late afternoon.
Telling me that I've got to get off my ass and take a chance.

Umm.. I already took several. But we all know that's never enough.

18 chances a day, at least. More when it comes to really adorable Streaming Media Girls who (from all outward appearances) seem to dig you more than the rest. Hell, from the vibe you're getting, there are no 'rest'

Do you mean to say that I need to move faster else I loose her interest.
Will she walk out due to boredom?
I'm liking the tension.... what if I'm betting on that moment just prior to the peak?

Or what if I'm really not in control here.... what if she's the one counting out tension and delicious time.


could be....?


Peanut Gallery, what's your experience?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home