Saturday, November 16, 2002

Again with dreaming

So... I don't really remember much about last night's dream... but I can say with certainty that Kyle Lemoi was in it.

Yup, that's right Kyle Douglas Lemoi.

He was super fine and doing something worldwide that might have been directing, could have also been working for the mafia. I can't quite describe it.

Now, for the myraids of you readers who have no idea who Kyle Douglas Lemoi is, well he's probably the best Lighting Designer in the Universe. He also has had Ants in his Pants for as long as I've known him.

some of y'all might thing it's a bad idea to mention Kyle Lemoi by name in my blog, lest he do a google on his name and pull this here page up. but frankly, ----->Kyle you owe me a phonecall<-----


so there.


OH yeah, PS: You should be dancing. yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home