Thursday, March 06, 2003

how come it always happens during sleep or in the shower?

this AM, while in the shower .... I got to thinking about how, while I THOUGHT you were giving me love and support, it was just a ruse to keep yourself entertained and possibly warm for several months, and of course, this was just what I THOUGHT I needed.

Some time later, Maggie repeatedly was trying to get me out from behind my walls, and I was pushing her away in the most annoying manner....

Thing is... Support and love, the one thing in the world I wanted more than anything, she was holding out in her hand.

and what hit me in the head this AM, was that *all I had to do was ask*

So, Thanks Mags... not only for the wonderful Brat-O-Cat, but for the love that you gave... in spite of my determination to not let it bloom....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home